Tuesday, February 5, 2013

The Digital Age

It's been a while since I have blogged (started with multiply, mostly rants from school. HAHA..)

Well, here I am again, but this time, I promise to put up pictures everytime I blog to make interesting.

First stop, The Digital Age. 
The Digital Age: My DSLR & CSCs
Nikon CoolPix P5100 | Canon 500D | Panasonic LX-5 | Panasonic GX1
I grew up loving pictures, started Analogue Photography way back when I was a kid (will dig up some pictures for reference) and Digital Photography in the mid 2000s as Digital Cameras were very expensive at those times. My first digicam was Brica (but i cannot find it anymore) then came my Nikon Coolpix P5100 (which is now broken, CCD sensor was ugh, busted!@#$%). My passion grew and started invested on the biggies, which was Canon 500D. However, I realized that there were some times that the biggies cannot be brought like those tiny occasions, so I opted for another compact again as my Nikon was being used by my family. I chose the LX-5 as I wanted to try Panny line of cameras. It was a great enthusiast camera, however, it was very difficult during Night Shots (due to it's CCD Sensor), especially on the Portrait  and Wide Angles even with an external flash installed (pictures are grainy when using ISO 800 and up). So, after 3 long years, I got another camera from the Panny line, this time, a Lumix GX1, a Micro Four-Thirds CSC. Hopefully this time, this camera will satisfy my compact photography. ^_^

Lovin' the new Panasonic Lumix GX1
Funny, the naming convention for Canon's camera is G1X. HAHA..

No comments:

Post a Comment